Industry Relevant Resources:
- 2019 CHLOE 3 Report – The Changing Landscape of Online Education (CHLOE): Behind the Numbers
- Online Teaching at Its Best: Merging Instructional Design with Teaching and Learning Research 1st Edition. (2019)
- The Accidental Instructional Designer: Learning Design for the Digital Age 1st Edition (2014)
- EdSurge: Adult Learners Need Their Own EdTech Tools, Ed Department Report Finds. By Rebecca Koenig. Sept. 4, 2019
- America’s The Future of Work. 2019 Report. McKinsey & Co.
- Educause Review: A Snapshot of Instructional Design: Talking Points for a Field in Transition. by Whitney Kilgore, Patrice Torcivia and Laura Gogia. August 8, 2019