I have designed and launched global online courses for clients like Columbia University, Sotheby’s Institute of Art, The School of the New York Times and First Finance Institute.
Leading the visual design and content development of the entire product life cycle, these projects require collaborating and managing talented filmmakers, facilitators, curriculum specialists and developers.
“Align learning activities with the outcomes, and provide students with support in how to study…Include opportunities for student engagement and interactions with the instructor, the content, and other students.” – Linda B. Nilson & Ludwika A. Goodson. “Online Teaching at Its Best, 2018.”
In the realm of executive education I have designed enterprise level educational materials as well as on-demand content for companies and global partners.
Selected Courses Launched Since 2015
- Online Writing Workshop. Faculty: Gordon Haber. The School of the New York Times
- Careers in the Art World: A Practical Guide. Faculty: Emilie Faure. Sotheby’s Institute of Art
- The Art of Buying and Selling at Auction. Faculty: Maria Sancho-Arroyo. Sotheby’s Institute of Art
- Mastering Corporate Entrepreneurship: Ideation, Incubation and Acceleration. Faculty: Rita McGrath. Columbia Business School.
- Innovate on Demand. Faculty: Gita Johar and Yoni Stern. Columbia Business School.
- Globalization. Faculty: Bruce C. Greenwald and Joseph E. Stiglitz. Columbia Business School.